A Place to Thrive
Designed for Babies 6 weeks to Toddler
Planning for Infant Learning & Care
Our experienced caregivers understand the importance of nurturing your baby’s growth and development that is appropriate for their age and abilities. We also take care to ensure that babies are not over stimulated and get the sleep and nutrition they need while focusing on:
Emotional and Social Development through meaningful interactions with caregivers and others.
Physical Activities they can safely practice and master like crawling and walking.
Language and Cognitive Development based on their age and progress. Our caregivers help children learn through play, imitation, and sounds.
Schedule and Pricing
5 days: M-F, 8:30 am – 4 pm, $1,480 ($370 per week)
3 week days: 8:30 am – 4 pm, $900 ($225 per week)
Happy babies, happy parents
Please review the agreement below and let us know if you have questions or would like to visit our facility for a tour. Our team and caregivers know how important it is to have a safe, engaging environment where your child will thrive.
Infant Room Registration Form/Contract
2023-2024 TUITION Agreement
By registering my child, I agree to the policies stated within this agreement.
· Tuition at Spanish Legacy is an annual commitment. If for any reason it is necessary for your family to leave Spanish Legacy, payment in full is expected.
· Registration fees, advanced tuition/registration payments and tuition payments are non-refundable.
· Tuition is expected in full each payment period. (Monthly, Weekly)
· Tuition is due each payment period regardless of actual attendance. Holidays, sick days, vacations, and hurricane days have already been factored into your child’s tuition. Tuition credit will not be given for any reason.
· A tuition check must be received at the school by the first of every month in which a payment is due, according to the selected payment option. If tuition is not received by the expected date a reminder will be issued. A 10% late fee will be charged to payments not received by the 7th of the month. If payment is not received by the 10th of the month it is due, the child will not be allowed to attend school until payment is received.
· A fee of $25 will be charged for any checks returned from the bank for insufficient funds.
· Families with two or more children enrolled at the same time may take a $100 discount for the second child and $50 for the third child. All children must be enrolled at the same time. Discounts applicable once per academic year.
· Please pick up your child on time. A $1.00 per minute late fee will be added after the program close time.
· We reserve the right to prohibit your child from our program for non-payment of fees, repeated late pickups, or child or parent behavior that causes a safety concern or disruption of the program.
· A 30-day written notice is required for withdrawal.
· At the time of enrollment, your selected attendance days and times are not to be changed. A written notice must be submitted to change your child’s attendance schedule 15 days prior to the requested change date. Approval is not guaranteed.