Full Immersion Camps
Led By Native Speakers
Summer & School Break Camps Designed for Fun!
Keep Kids Learning Over School Breaks
We offer one-day to full-week camps when school is out for holidays. Camp days are filled with arts and crafts, music, and authentic games all in our signature immersion style. While having a fun ‘day-off’ your children will be learning and practicing new vocabulary, learning about cultures, making new friends, and practicing speech during school breaks:
- Thanksgiving Camp
- Christmas Camp
- Spring Break Camp
Schedule and Pricing
9 am – noon, $45 per morning session; 1 pm – 4 pm, $45 per afternoon session
9 am – 4 pm, $65 per day and $250 per week
Spanish Summer Camp - Fun in the sun!
2023 Summer Camp
Summer Learning & Creative Adventures
Spanish Legacy Summer Camp is held onsite at the academy throughout the summer. All camps are full immersion led by native speaking teachers. Children learn through lively games, crafts & fun creative activities all while developing language proficiency and critical thinking skills. New cultural lessons each week! Kids will thrive in small class sizes with 1:1 attention.
- Week 1, June 5-9: Beach Fun! / Puerto Rico
- Week 2, June 12-16: Lost In Space / Spain
- Week 3, June 19-23: Florida Animals/Cuba
- Week 4, June 26-June 30: Food Frenzy!/Columbia
- Week 5, July 5-7: Dinos & Superheroes/Argentina
- Week 6, July 10-14: Dress Up & Design/Mexico
- Week 7, July 17-21: Radiant Rainforest/Brazil
- Week 8, July 24-28: Color Craze/Dominican Republic
Schedule and Pricing
9 am – 1 pm, $210 per week
9 am – 4 pm, $255 per week
$50 registration fee
Spring Break & Summer Camp Registration
Please read our Tuition Agreement below and then complete and submit this form. You will be contacted regarding payment information and any questions you may have.
If you are enrolling more than one child, we will collect that information when we contact you.
Spring Break Registration Form
Summer Camp Registration Form
2022-2023 Camp Agreement
By registering my child, I agree to the policies stated within this agreement.
- This agreement applies to Spanish Summer and School Break Camps.
- Registration fees, advanced tuition/registration payments and tuition payments are non-refundable.
- Tuition is expected in full each payment period. (per camp as required by schedule)
- Tuition credit will not be given for any reason.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for any checks returned from the bank for insufficient funds.
- Families with two or more children enrolled at the same time may take a 10% discount for the second child and 25% for the third child. All children must be enrolled at the same time.
- Please pick up your child on time. A $1 per minute late fee will be added after the program close time.
- We reserve the right to prohibit your child from our program for non-payment of fees, repeated late pickups, or child or parent behavior that causes a safety concern or disruption of the program.